Elisa Bermudez
Follow @elisaelvira
Monday, May 20, 2013
Rosa Montero en Chapel Hill
Fuente: www.auntlute.com
Video breve de una de las charlas de Rosa Montero en Chapel Hill, Carolina del Norte, EEUU:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkXgGNBDvfc
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tweet
Popular Posts
Foreign Correspondents in Venezuela and the Law of Social Responsability in Radio and Television
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 FOREIGN CORRESPONDENTS IN VENEZUELA AND THE LAW OF SOCIAL RESP...
Venezuela: Parliamentary Elections... in the Big Apple
Congratulations to Venezuela! I know, it's late for congratulations but I had to get my facts straight for this post. Here I go: Even ...
Terror Behind the Walls more for children than stalwart adults
Happy Halloween! Why not pay $15 to wait a half-hour in a line to go on a haunted house tour made for children, whose history is more intere...
No comments:
Post a Comment